Monday, March 17, 2008

Anime Nights

Keeping in theme with the "experiments" in the title of the show I try something different this week. The idea was to spoof a podcast I listen too called Geek Nights. Unfortunetly I'm not funny. I forgot to say "Let's do this!" but I'm far to lazy to go back and edit that in.

This show is shorter the the other two because I only have a 100 mb limit on my file hosting. I'll plan stuff out better next month.

Right click to download.

Experiment 3


Show Notes:

--Intro: Geek Nights Parody

--4 minutes 45 seconds-- Promo for Geek Nights

-- 30 minutes 30 seconds-- Promo for Geek Nights

--5 minutes 45 seconds-- Review: I review Super Smash Brother Brawl

-- 11 minutes 25 seconds-- Promo for Dave and Joel's: Fast Karate for the Gentleman

-- 12 minutes 55 seconds-- Closing for the show. I end it with the them from Smash bros.

Email me at chrismishima@gmail.com

No comments: