Monday, March 24, 2008

I am Dra-Gun

This week I talk a little bit about Beck, I am Legend, my new computer. The format for this show is normal, no paroady or anything. There may not be a show for next week because this episode puts me at my bandwith limit for the month but we'll see.


Right click to download.

Experiment 4



Show Notes:

Intro: Intro song is Otto Pilot by Midnight Brown. You can get it for free from their website, www.midnightbrown.com

--40 seconds-- Introduction

--6 minutes 38 seconds-- Dragon Ball Z intro: Rock the Dragon

-- 7 minutes 11 seconds-- Review: Dragon Ball Z

--19 minutes 54 seconds-- Dragon Ball Z: Perfect Cell theme (remix)

--20 minutes 40 seconds-- Review: Gun

-- 26 minutes 40 seconds-- Promo: Ninja Consultants

-- 28 minutes 27 seconds-- Closing

Email me at chrismishima@gmail.com
Nothing yet

No comments: