Monday, April 21, 2008

Conan the Desert Punk

No full reviews this show but I do talk a bit about Age of Conan: The Hyborian Adventures and Desert Punk. I also speak briefly about Metal Gear Solid: Online and Otaku no Video.


Right click to download.

Experiment 7



Show Notes:

Intro: Intro song is Otto Pilot by Midnight Brown. You can get it for free from their website, www.midnightbrown.com

--40 seconds-- Introduction

--5 minutes 30 seconds-- The show: I talk about Age of Conan, Otaku no Video, Desert Punk, Metal Gear Solid: Online Beta, Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories, and Harvest Moon.




Age of Conan




Desert Punk....


That's it for this week. The song at the end is the english version of the second intro theme to Desert Punk. I don't know who sings it but I assume it's one of the voice actors on the show.

Email me at chrismishima@gmail.com
Nothing yet

No comments: