Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Full Moon Sways

I'm back with Experiment 6. I continued my job hunting quest down in Texas, while there I made a side trip down to Houston to check out Tekken 6, so I have a little bit to say about that. I also talk about Blassreiter and the Anime Pacific podcast stopping. I then move on a review the anime, Beck: Mongolian Chop Squad. There isn't a game review this time but I do talk about Army of Two for about 3 seconds at the end. I guess you can consider the Tekken 6 talk a game review.


Right click to download.

Experiment 6



Show Notes:

Intro: Intro song is Otto Pilot by Midnight Brown. You can get it for free from their website, www.midnightbrown.com

--40 seconds-- Introduction

--5 minutes 30 seconds-- Opening theme to Beck: Hit in the USA by Beat Crusaders.

-- 5 minutes 57 seconds-- Review: Beck: Mongolian Chop Squad



This is the box cover for the US version. The image is stolen from Amazon.com...

--18 minutes 56 seconds-- Promo: Ninja consultants

--19 minutes 57 seconds-- Review: Closer

I end the show with "Moon on the Water" one of if not my favorite anime song. It's a bit "engrishy" but I don't think the singer on the dubbed version sounds as good so I put the Japanese version one. I have to head out of town this week so maybe I'll pick up something for review while I'm gone. I thinking about getting Paprika or Appleseed: Ex Machina but I'll probably end up not buying anything...

The next show will probably be pretty sort since I have to keep the file size down but the one after that will be the standard 1 anime, 1 game format.


Email me at chrismishima@gmail.com
Nothing yet

No comments: