Thursday, April 22, 2010

L'cie Lack Focus

Episode 9!!!! I actually recorded this and posted it a few days ago but I haven't gotten around to updating the blog page. I had wanted to give my thoughts and opinions on all of the stuff I've watched and played since the last episode but I only have a 50 mb limit on my libysn account at the moment. I wanted to try and keep the file size down just encase I wanted to get another show up without having to wait a month.

I pretty much spend the episode spoiling Final Fantasy XIII so listen at your own risk. There were a lot of things that I wanted to mention that I forgot to talk about since I pretty much just rambled for awhile. I had also wanted to mix in sound clips from the game but I couldn't find and youtube clips with english voice acting and I don't have the means to rip clear audio from games myself (gotta get a capture card one of these days). Hopefully I'll talk about anime next time. I also forgot to mention Alex from Anime Pacific when I mentioned their show, my bad ><.

Show notes later. Right click to download. Experiment 9

No comments: