Friday, March 4, 2011

Marvel vs Resident Evil

Oh my, a new episode. I sure am timely with these things huh? I had meant to do a show about 7 months ago after I watch a show called "Claymore." It's a lot like Berserk meets Dragon Ball Z. However I didn't have a sound card in my rebuilt machine and recordings with my microphone sounded horrible so I passed on that. But I'm finally back with something. I'm always amazed at how people seem to randomly stumble upon this podcast even when it doesn't update. The wonders of the internet.

In this show I review Resident Evil: Afterlife and Marvel vs Capcom 3. RE: Afterlife isn't a videogame but it's based off one and the only movie review podcast I listen to (the greatest movie ever) hasn't been showing video game movies any love lately so I figured I would. Picking Marvel vs Capcom 3 for the second review was a no brainer. I'd been playing that game like crazy. I've made myself stop because I have like 3 other newly purchased games that I need to play.


Right click to download. Experiment 10

No comments: